March 27, 2005

I, the virgo.

The Virgo woman is one independent woman who craves for romance. She can be both naughty and nice but only to her loved one. She always tries her best to be perfect and to look perfect and she likes her men smart to be compatible with her. She is attracted to men who are intelligent, well-mannered, well-dressed, practical and reliable.

xxx

Crystalization

I added a new link, other than Peas in a Pod. It's 'One step at a time'. It's Bionic's friend's blog. I promised to go visit cos they wanted comments on why we want to have children of our own. I liked the layout, very clean and neat (that's virgo trait eh?). And I thought the blog was quite akin to the kind of topics I normally write about. huh? hehe... Anyway, check it out if you like.

xxx

Croak, croak

Been to visit Archie's blog some days ago. I still can't get over that he actually started to use '*' to substitute f-u-c-k. Was that an attempt at being more... erm, cultured? If so, the attempt certainly doesn't go with the face. There is no compromise for ugliness.

But, yes, finally, it seems like our shameless is acting his age. And has made that gigantic leap from a toad to a frog. Now, we can all wait in anticipation for him to make that leap from frog to man.

I miss the acidic verbal exchange. That probably means I miss you in some ways too. Oh, screwed!

xxx

The lovely iconic language

Bionic has succeeded. In posting a blog entry in Chinese. I tried to do it once. What got published were tadpole-like characters.

So, I'm still waiting for Bionic to tell me how she does it. Then, maybe the revelation would be that I can write so much better in Chinese! hahahaha... Like real!

xxx

Maybe I need a shrink, earlier than I thought.

Someone I met on Saturday told me that he doesn't understand me on my blog. I, quite lamely, asked which word he didn't understand.

Ok. It's the context. He mentioned that the way I write seems to be talking to myself or talking to an imaginary friend in my blog. It's a lot of questioning and answering all by myself. He doesn't quite get the flow, I guess. Then, we decided that I have split personalities - something that an increasing number of people have been telling me.

I think, I used to be simpler. But, I must have been unhappy being that simple. Or maybe I just, unknowingly, assimilated too much of other personalities.

Somehow, I've become me today. So many mirrors, so many doors; every turn a new smile, every turn a new frown. The stage is getting borderless.

xxx

Epilogue

The above has been more or less, what I have been typing the first time before the system screwed me up (please refer to earlier post below).

I went to meet Wenn for lunch and then bitched. Then, decided I'm calm enough to write again.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 16:10